Following this ‘Team Workplace’ training you will see your team connecting, communicating, and collaborating better than ever before.
Participants are challenged to respond to behavioural statements on a five-point scale, and application-specific questions are included to uncover their unique strengths and areas for improvement.
Utilising cutting-edge adaptive testing methodology, every participant will receive personalised insights to help them maximise their potential in their team and across the wider workplace.
From the hundreds of DISC Workplace profiles that we’ve delivered to dozens of different teams, it’s realistic to say that great majority of participants tell us that their profile is 80%-90% accurate. For many participants their profile is ‘spookily accurate’!
The Everything DiSC Workplace Profile offers participants an invaluable opportunity for self-discovery, providing them with in-depth insights that encourage engagement and promote effective collaboration.
The Workplace Profile
This personalised 20-page profile allows participants to delve into their own priorities and understand how they drive their behaviour. Participants can explore their natural tendencies and identify areas that may be more challenging when interacting with others, and receive practical strategies to enhance their interpersonal interactions throughout the workplace.
The profile helps to decode the mindset, priorities and preferences of the four different personality styles. This information is presented in a logical, practical and easy-to-apply manner.
What impact can I expect this to make on my team?
We have introduced DISC to dozens of different teams, across multiple sectors and industries. When following up with these teams 3-6 months later customers have fed back the following positive changes:
- Improved communication across the team
- Less siloed working, greater collaboration
- Reduced interpersonal tensions arising from mis-communication
- Greater inclusion of people in meetings
- Welcoming of diverse ways of prioritising and problem-solving
- Quieter team members feeling empowered to be more vocal
- Very vocal/dominating personalities displaying greater self-regulation in meetings
Outcomes You Can Expect
- Increased Self-Awareness: Gain insights into behavioural preferences and tendencies for better self-awareness and understanding of strengths and development areas.
- Improved Communication: Understand behavioural styles for more effective communication and reduced conflicts.
- Better Team Dynamics: Improved understanding of team members’ behavioural styles leads to better collaboration, productivity, and team dynamics.
- Targeted Development: Identify areas for improvement and develop targeted plans to improve leadership skills.
- Enhanced Decision-Making: Better self-awareness and understanding of others leads to more informed and effective decision-making.
- Improved Employee Engagement: Better communication, team dynamics, and decision-making lead to higher employee engagement and motivation.
- Higher Retention Rates: Investing in leadership development through DISC assessments can lead to higher retention rates and a more engaged workforce.
- Recommended format:
- 2 x ½ day virtual sessions, or 1 x full day in person
- Virtual training – maximum 10 participants per session
- In-person training – maximum 100 participants
- Group training can be complimented with 1:1 Mindset Coaching sessions, to deeply embed learnings and accelerate application of the DISC model