The Work of Leaders Profile
The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® profile is a truly transformative learning experience, combining both group training and personalised learning.
The profile benchmarks the leader taking the profile against best practices gathered from research of over 300 subject matter experts from across 150 organisations. The result is a practical, actionable assessment the illustrates a pathway towards superior leadership.
The Work of Leaders defines an accessible 3-part leadership framework: Vision, Alignment, and Execution. Utilising the latest adaptive testing methodology, each participant is provided with precise insights into their personal leadership strengths and challenges.
The profile provides personalised strategies for crafting a bold and inspirational vision, building alignment through clarity and dialogue, and championing execution with momentum, structure, and feedback.
This is an opportunity for your leaders to expand their self-awareness, evolve their approach and become the most effective version of themselves. By applying the actionable steps in this profile, your leaders will be equipped with the tools needed to achieve their leadership goals and build a high effective team.
Within this 23-page profile, participants can expect to discover customised approaches for:
- Crafting a Vision through exploration, boldness, and testing assumptions
- Building Alignment through clarity, dialog, and inspiration
- Championing Execution through momentum, structure, and feedback
- Discovering their leadership strengths
- Discovering their leadership challenges
Outcomes You Can Expect
- Develop leadership potential with a comprehensive evaluation based on Vision, Alignment and Execution framework
- Leaders receiving personalised strategies for crafting bold vision, building alignment, and championing execution
- Leaders developing a clear and compelling vision that inspires team members
- Building alignment, clarity and promote dialogue among LT members
- Champion execution with momentum, structure and feedback
- Improve communication among LT members, reducing misunderstandings and conflicts
- Create a more engaged and motivated workforce with better leadership skills
- Recommended format:
- 2 x ½ day virtual sessions, or 1 x full day in person
- Minimum number = 4 participants, maximum = 20
- Group training can be complimented with 1:1 Leadership Mindset Coaching sessions, to deeply embed learnings and accelerate application of the DISC model