Inner Leader have been a fantastic partner and catalyst to drive trust and high performance throughout my team. We were a brand-new team of 30 plus members, many of us had never worked together or even met before.
Tim and Sarah use some wonderful and fun tools and exercises during a team day to create trust, high performance, vulnerability. We left more aware of our personality types and how we can use these to work as a team more effectively.
The day was energising, inclusive, impactful and really great fun. The day was followed up by 1:1 coaching sessions for all members of the team.
What a transformation!We are now a motivated and high performing-team where we all know and support each other and have a culture of openness and trust.
Inner Leader are our go-to partners to drive team performance across all stages of the journey. We look forward to working with them again in the future.
Dr Sydney Tavern
Head of New Categories Consumable Technology
Are you looking to improve team cohesion and productivity by building high performing teams? Our Team Unity program is our flagship team-building program, designed specifically to cultivate collaboration, communication and trust within your team.
Our experienced facilitators will lead your team through a variety of activities and experiences that will be tailored to your team’s specific development needs and training outcomes.
Our team days will not only create a sense of fun and team-spirit, they will also provide valuable opportunities for deep learning and personal growth. Following our team-building events a stronger and more cohesive team will emerge, with a greater capacity to meet the challenges they face.
Challenges this program can address
- Newly formed teams who need to get to know each other
- Newly formed teams who need to deliver results quickly
- High levels of siloed working
- Low levels of trust or engagement
- Poor inter-team communication& low levels of collaboration
- Inter-team conflict or disharmony
- Teams feeling exhausted or close to burn out
- Low levels, or lack of, healthy challenge in team meetings
- Teams that have recently merged
- Poor retention of talent
- Remote teams
- Change/transformation fatigue
- Teams challenged by dominant personalities
- Maintaining mental health & well-being during challenging times
Team Unity: Our approach is friendly, fun and playful. We bring healthy challenge and real-time coaching to reflect back areas of growth for individuals and the team as a whole.
Our focus starts with exploring mindset. How we see ourselves shapes how we see others. How we see others shapes our ability to operate as a team.
Our recommended starting point of this team journey through completion of the Everything DISC™ psychometric assessment. Simply put, there is no better model for helping teams to understand themselves and adapt to each other. However, if your team has already done a similar psychometric profiling, such as Discovery Insights™, we are experienced in building and expanding on that work too.
We will apply our expertise to create a high-trust environment, allowing your team members to feel psychologically safe to be themselves, whether in person or virtually. We go to great lengths to ensure that everyone feels included and encouraged to be seen and heard along this journey.
You can choose to compliment the team days with team or individual mindset coaching sessions.
Team Unity: We recommend starting with a 2-day team-building event. This can be 2 consecutive days or 2 separate days. We will work with you to design a program that meets your available time, team needs and budget.
For remote teams, located across the globe, or teams who are unable to meet in person, we can create a highly engaging and effective virtual program.
Outcomes you can expect
Team Unity: Your team will come away from the initial 2 days feeling completely re-energised and connected with one another. You can expect to read glowing feedback that we capture from these days, measuring the impact and value gained.
Your team will come away with a new toolkit of communication techniques that can be immediately applied in their day-to-day interactions. These include new mindsets, empowering beliefs, productivity tools and new ideas for improved self-management & self-care.
You can also expect to see:
- Increased connection, collaboration and cooperation
- Increased contributions from your quiet & more reserved team members
- Team Leaders / Managers understanding how to get greater output from their teams
- Higher levels of positivity and harmony
- More discussion, debate and healthy challenge in meetings
- Better decision making (as a result of the increased healthy challenge)
- Team members reporting that they feel more recognised and engaged
- Greater self-awareness and self-regulation in leaders’ behaviours
- Increased retention of employees