At Inner Leader, we understand that successful selling is not just about pitching products or services. It’s about building relationships with customers, understanding their needs and pain points, providing solutions that address those issues.
That’s why we emphasise a consultative selling approach in our Sales Psychology & Influencing Skills training program.
Our ‘Sales Psychology & Influencing Skills’ training is dedicated to helping salespeople develop real-world selling skills in both face-to-face and virtual environments.
Our program includes advanced rapport-building techniques, deal-qualification questioning, and advanced listening and summarising skills. We also delve into the psychology of sales negotiations, up-selling, cross-selling, and closing.
Our comprehensive training will help your sales team become more effective communicators and close more deals. Trust us to elevate your sales game and give your business the competitive edge it needs.
Take your people management skills to the next level with our comprehensive Manager training programs, designed to meet the needs of leaders at every level.
- Our Foundation level training is ideal for people who have recently been promoted into a Team Lead or Manager role. This program provides essential skills and knowledge to build a strong foundation for effective leadership and drive team success.
- The Intermediate level training is designed for managers who have been managing for 1-2 years. This program focuses on developing advanced people skills and improving team performance, empowering you to achieve your career goals and drive organisational success.
- Our Senior level training is designed for Senior Managers and Managers who have 5+ years of experience. This program is designed to help you become an exceptional leader and drive your organisation to new heights of success.
Outcomes you can expect to see
- Boost in confidence and communication skills across your Sales Team, in both face-to-face and virtual selling environments
- Master the art of consultative selling, building rapport and trust with customers to increase sales success
- Develop deal qualification questioning techniques to identify high-quality leads and focus efforts where they matter most
- Acquire advanced listening and summarising skills to truly understand your customer’s needs, and offer solutions that meet their requirements
- Learn sales negotiation psychology to negotiate more effectively, and achieve more profitable outcomes
- Discover up-selling, cross-selling, and closing techniques that increase the value of each sale, while creating loyal customers
In-person (whole day) & virtual delivery (half-day) available
Between 4-8 modules of Sales content, to suit your team’s needs
In-person delivery: 6-10 people. Virtual delivery: 4-8 people.
To enhance the impact of this sales training, we recommend combining it with: