Tim & Sarah have helped our Leadership Team to transform the way we understand and relate to each other. Louder team members have developed more sensitivity and quieter members have developed greater confidence.
Inner Leader has been pivotal in helping us to improve as leaders, and this positive impact has been noticed and felt across the wider business.
Jenny T. MSc
Our Senior Leadership Team programs
Our Senior Leadership Team (LT) programs will bring your team closer together, like never before. We will take your leaders on a journey of increased self-awareness, through which they will grow not just as leaders, but also as people.
Our in-person team development days are packed with interactive activities that are both purposeful and insightful. Every element of each day is carefully chosen to best suit the specific needs and challenges facing your Senior Leaders. We don’t offer ‘off the shelf’ leadership development programs.
Your leaders will be challenged by some the activities. They will be invited and encouraged to ‘step over the line’ through authentic sharing and by revealing more of their human side. The positive impact of these activities is immediate and surprisingly powerful. Your Senior Leadership Team will immediately feel more open and connected with each other as a result.
Not only will this program bring your Senior Leadership Team closer together, it will also up-skill them in the communication skills critical for effective leadership: crafting a vision, aligning people to that vision and executing on that vision.
Our Senior Leadership Team development program will deliver measurable results to individual and team performance.
Challenges this program can address
- Leaders not knowing each other
- Leaders not trusting each other
- Leaders lacking core leadership skills/behaviours
- Leaders operating in siloes
- Low levels of collaboration
- Lack of healthy challenge in meetings
- Dominant personalities derailing meetings/decision making
- Leaders not delegating enough to their reports
- Leaders lacking inspiration or presence in their communication
- Poor engagement & retention
- Newly-formed leadership teams not yet knowing/trusting each other
- Strategic changes in the business, which require a resilient leadership team
- Lack of innovative thinking/problem-solving
Outcomes you can expect
Your leaders will come away feeling energised, connected and aligned. They will also be equipped with a collection of frameworks, skills and techniques that can be immediately applied in their day-to-day interactions.
You can also expect to see:
- Increased connection, collaboration and cooperation across your LT
- More discussion, debate and healthy challenge in LT meetings
- Better decision making (as a result of the increased healthy challenge)
- Employees reporting that they feel more recognised and engaged
- Greater self-awareness and self-regulation in leaders’ behaviours
- Increased retention of employees
Our focus starts with exploring mindset. Through a number of engaging exercises we help participants to identify areas where their current mindset may be limiting them or causing them unnecessary stress.
We then unify your LT through the world-renowned Everything DiSC™ psychometric model. Simply put, the Everything DiSC™ model enables teams to easily understand themselves and others. It provides practical and actionable steps to better adapt to other people’s communication preferences and priorities.
Of the hundreds of people we have introduced DiSC to, most tell us that they find Everything DiSC™ much easier to apply than the Myers-Briggs psychometric and more accurate in it’s analysis than Discovery Insights (a.k.a. Colour Wheel).
Sarah and Tim apply their expertise to create high-trust environments, both in-person or virtually. Your LT members will feel psychologically safer to be themselves, to open up, to ask important questions of each other and to share with vulnerability together.
We compliment these leadership team-development days with individual Leadership Mindset Coaching sessions.